Jacobsen Salt Co. Infused Sea Salts
This is the perfect salt tasting set for the holidays, or to give as a host/hostess gift. Includes tasting notes with suggested pairings for each salt. One of our best selling items! Each vial contains 8-10 grams of salt depending on the flake size.
This set includes:
- Pure Flake Salt - Our signature Flake Finishing Salt is the product that put us on the map. Hand-harvested from the cold and pristine waters of Netarts Bay on the Oregon Coast, our Flaky Finishing Salt has bright salinity and a delicate crunch. Use it to finish savory and sweet dishes alike. Add to sliced steaks and roasts, sprinkle on eggs, finish grilled vegetables, top baked goods, or add to anything that strikes you. One of our favorite applications: sprinkled over warm baguette with butter and Jacobsen Co. Raw Honey. "Finishing" Sea Salt is used to add clean and briny bursts of salinity to a dish, normally added at the end of the cooking process. This flaky sea salt will add a nice textural contrast to any dish you cook.
- Lemon Zest Salt - This salt’s clean, concentrated citrus flavor brightens dishes with a subtle lemon zing. Good for shaved fennel salad, fried artichoke hearts, zucchini bread, or any preparation of seafood.
- Black Garlic - Our Black Garlic Salt is a flavor bomb of sweetness matched with savory notes of caramelized garlic. We ferment garlic in-house until it turns dark and sweet, then dry it, and blend it into our salt. Pairs well with sautéed mushrooms and adds and unexpected depth to a classic tomato salad.
- Pinot Noir Salt - Our hand-harvested salt is infused with Pinot Noir and carries notes of vanilla and sweet red fruit. Pairs well with braised beef, pasta with marinara, or summer berries with burrata.
- Smoked Cherrywood Salt - We partnered with Traeger Grills to combine 100% natural wood fire smoke with our pure sea salt. Pairs well with cured or grilled salmon, pulled pork, simple green salads, or peaches with crème fraîche.
- Ghost Chili Salt - Our Ghost Chili Salt adds a potent, pleasant, and lingering heat to brighten any dish. Pairs well with fried chicken, a fresh grapefruit and red onion salsa, flank steak, or any citrus-based cocktail.
Thank you so much for ordering from Petal & Stem! Petal & Stem is, for the most part, a one woman operation. This means that each new order will be shipped in the most timely manner possible. In-stock items will ship from Petal & Stem within 2-3 business days of the purchase date. Once your order ships, it should arrive in 3-5 business days depending on your selected shipping preferences.
Please note that your order may experience delays due to a high volume of orders during promotional events or Holidays.
Please note that I ship Monday-Friday, and do not count weekends or US holidays as business days.
STANDARD SHIPPING: USA
I ship most US orders via UPS or USPS depending on the size and weight of the order and which items are ordered. I prefer to ship in as few boxes as possible to conserve materials, but in the event that one or more of your items will require additional processing time, I will ship your available items as soon as possible.
Express Shipping is not available on the website at this time. Please give me a call at 308.497.2292 if you need something expedited.
Flower, Balloon & Live Plant Deliveries
Floral bouquets, balloon bouquets and live plants are available for local delivery and delivery within a 25 mile radius of Spalding, Nebraska. Delivery prices depend on location.
In town: $3.95
Within 10 miles of Spalding: $5.95
Out of town (10-25 miles): $15.95
All prices in our store and online are in US dollars and are subject to any applicable taxes according to state and local laws. Availability, prices and delivery rates are subject to change. There may be errors in the prices, descriptions or images of certain merchandise, and I reserve the right to restrict orders of those items.
First, I want you to know that your satisfaction is what matters most at Petal & Stem. If you order something from Petal & Stem and you don't absolutely love it out of the box, rest assured that you can return most items within 30 days of delivery for a refund.
DEFECTIVE OR DAMAGED ITEMS
If I made a mistake, I'll take care of it. If you received a defective or damaged product, please let me know as soon as possible. Give me a call at 308.497.2292 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can get the situation sorted out. Make sure to put Defective or Damaged Item in the subject line.
Petal & Stem's return policy covers returns of most products in new condition up to 30 days after delivery.
If you've decided you don't like what you ordered after having it in your home for a couple of weeks, no problem. In order to return your item, please mail the product to:
You will receive a full refund for your item(s) once the items have been returned to the store. Return shipping charges will be the customers responsibility and original shipping charges are not reimbursable.
Because Petal & Stem is a small business, I do not carry large quantities of each item that is available. If you would like to exchange something within 30 days of purchase give me a call at 308.497.2292. Shipping is not covered on exchanges. Exchanges are allowed in store at any time within 30 days.